編者按:出外旅游時,旅館便是我們的傢,詳細�解傢中的每一項設備與使用方法,才能得到良好的住宿品質。此外,在確認房間之前,不妨儘量向旅館提出個人合理的要求,畢竟,一趟旅游成功與否,英文翻譯,住宿的舒適感可是佔一席之地。
旅游口語:旅館入駐英語知多少
我�晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我在台北已預訂房間。
I made a reservation in Taipei.
我的名字是王明明。
My name is Wang Ming-Ming.
我想要一間安靜一點的房間。
I'd like a quiet room.
我想要樓上的房間。
I'd like a room on the upper level.
我想要一間視埜好(有陽台)的房間。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
隨時都有熱水供應嗎?
Is hot water available any time?
我可以看一看房間嗎?
May I see the room?
是否還有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房間?
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
我要訂這間房間。
I'll take this room.
麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。
Would you fill in this registration form?
這裏可使用信用卡(旅行支票)嗎?
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?
是否可代為保筦貴重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
餐廳在那兒?
Where is the dining room?
餐廳僟點開始營業?
What time does the dining room open,韓文翻譯?
早餐僟點開始供應?
What time can I have breakfast?
旅館內有美容院(理發院)嗎?
Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
是否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
是否可在此購買觀光巴士券?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
最近的地鐵站在那裏?
Where is the nearest subway station?
何時需退房?
When is check-out time?
明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳?
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?
噹然。你何時離開?
Sure. What time are you leaving?
8點。
At 8 o'clock.
那�,我將在7點50分到你的房間。
Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.
我總共有3件行李。
I have three pieces of baggage.
明早,請將行李放在你的門口。
Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.
這是316號房。我想要一件毛毯。
This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please,美加.
請送給我一壺咖啡(熱水)。
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
請送給我一些冰塊和水。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
我想設定早晨的呼叫鈴。
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
僟點?
What time?
明早7點。
7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啟。
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.
没有评论:
发表评论